Thursday, May 15, 2008

Find Safety in Numbers

Ask! Believe! Achieve! wants to provide you with an opportunity to find support while setting up a private practice. I remember many nights where I felt anxious, wondering how clients were going to find me and how I was going to support myself financially until I got clients through the door. I wished I had a safe community to turn to during that time.

Support is now here! Ask! Believe! Achieve! has established a safe, private community board where clinicians can share their successes, trials, and lessons learned as you build your own private practice. Private practice can be a very isolating business. Through such communities (which are monitored carefully by the A!B!A! staff), you can grow and build your business with abundance in mind.

Join us and take the first step towards building your dream practice!

No comments: