Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Launch of Ask! Believe! Achieve! is official!

As of midnight today, Ask! Believe! Achieve! was launched!

I'm excited for this endeavor, as it will provide clinicians an opportunity to grow their private practices in a supportive environment.

All too often, I hear pessamism:

There's a recession. Now's not the time to open a practice.
You'll have to get on insurance panels to make any money.
No one is going to therapy.

I'm always disheartened when I hear therapists talk this way.

The purpose of Ask! Believe! Achieve! is to help pre-licensed and licensed clinicians deal with these fallacies and work on maintaining a positive focus when embarking on such an adventure, such as going into business for oneself.

I hope you are able to join us on future calls. You can sign up at my website, Ask! Believe! Achieve!

I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments: