Friday, March 21, 2008

Welcome!

Hello!

Welcome to my blog to help others learn how to build the private practice of their dreams! I'm Jodi Blackley. I'm an MFT in the state of California and have been in private practice for 3 years. I have been told I have a great brain for business and want to share my experiences with others. I look forward to hearing your experiences!

On this blog, I'll be discussing my trials and tribulations of building my business and will provide links as a resource. I currently offer teleconference classes. You can learn more about them here: http://www.jodiblackley.com/privatepractice.htm

I'll include any resources as a result of these classes in future postings.

Please feel free to comment on topics you'd like to see and questions you may have!

No comments: